COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
Please note that the following information on COVID-19 Rules & Regulations is based on the current governmental provisions.
The organizer reserves the right to announce additional regulations before the congress if necessary.
Attention: Access to the event will only be granted according to the COVID-19 Entry Regulation - 2 means of verification (in German: 2G-Regel, geimpft, genesen).
- Under the 2G rule, you need to be fully vaccinated (two doses). With December 6, a full vaccination is valid for the 2G rule for a total of 270 days from the day you received your 2nd dose.
- If the vaccine you received requires no booster shot (e.g. Johnson & Johnson), the first vaccination is valid for the 2G rule from the 22nd day after the vaccination for a total of 270 days.
- After a 3rd dose you are in the 2G group for 360 days (12 months) from the day of vaccination.
- Note that only vaccines approved by the EMA can be currently accepted.
- If you have recovered from Covid-19, you do not have to test for the virus for 180 days from the end of the infection. You need to provide a medical certificate from your doctor to prove you have recovered from the infection.
- If you have recovered from Covid-19 and received your first vaccination, you are in the 2G group for 270 days from the day of vaccination
FPP2 Masks are mandatory:
Wearing an FFP2 mask is obligatory in the whole clinic area!
The only exception is at the buffet during the breaks.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE
It is our highest priority to protect the health of us all. For this reason, we are implementing all necessary COVID-19 preventive measures. The event will take place subject to the COVID-19 regulations effective at the time it is held.
Please comply with the following measures:
- Do not come to the event location if you feel ill or have been in touch with individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Should you feel ill during the conference and show any one of the COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, sudden loss of olfactory or gustatory sense, with or without fever), please contact the registration desk immediately.
- Particularly in such a situation, make sure to keep your mouth and nose covered and avoid direct contact with others.
- Bring along your own FFP2 masks in sufficient quantity.
- Keep the necessary distance from others and avoid handshaking and hugging in all event areas and throughout attendance.
- Please schedule additional time for on-site organisational administration.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap, make use of the disinfection facilities, do not touch your face with your hands and sneeze/cough into your elbow or a disposable handkerchief.
- Adhere to the rules of conduct on site and on your own responsibility and always follow the event organisers’ instructions.
- Participation is not possible without indicating your name, telephone or mobile phone number and email address. In the event of a presumptive case, your personal data will, upon official order, be forwarded to the competent authorities for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Please be aware that your presence will be scanned daily on site at the registration desk!
Altogether, these measures facilitate the event to take place. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you at the conference.