COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
Most of the pandemic measures in Austria are currently lifted.
However, please note that the organizer can independently decide measures at any time.
As Focus Valve takes place in a hospital kindly note:
Upon entering the hospital the security service is checking the vaccination status.
Attendants who are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated need to provide a negative test against COVID.
Wearing of FFP2 Masks is obligatory during the whole course (excl. coffee breaks).
Please bring your own masks with you.
Please comply with the following measures:
- Do not come to the event location if you feel ill or have been in touch with individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Should you feel ill during the conference and show any one of the COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, sudden loss of olfactory or gustatory sense, with or without fever), please contact the registration desk immediately.
- Particularly in such a situation, make sure to keep your mouth and nose covered and avoid direct contact with others.
- Bring along your own FFP2 masks in sufficient quantity.
- Keep the necessary distance from others and avoid handshaking and hugging in all event areas and throughout attendance.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap, make use of the disinfection facilities, do not touch your face with your hands and sneeze/cough into your elbow or a disposable handkerchief.
- Adhere to the rules of conduct on site and on your own responsibility and always follow the event organisers’ instructions.
- Participation is not possible without indicating your name, telephone or mobile phone number and email address. In the event of a presumptive case, your personal data will, upon official order, be forwarded to the competent authorities for the purpose of contact tracing.
Altogether, these measures facilitate the event to take place safely. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you at the conference.